Nomination is sent in from anybody anywhere in the world regardless of race or country.
Nominators must include the following:
- A signed Letter of Nomination indicating how the nominator knows the nominee and for how long.
- Biographical data on the nominee (full name, age, education, place of work, background) and a detailed history of the nominees creative projects (written by the nominator), including his/her motivation, innovative aspects, any obstacles overcome, and the impact in the society. Nominators must specify whether the nominees have received, or is currently being nominated for other awards.
- The Nominator must state the Award, which the nominee is being nominated for.
- One or two endorsement letters from organizations or individuals other than the nominator and, if possible, additional supporting materials such as, newspaper articles or publications.
- A few good labeled photographs of the Nominees for possible publication.